We are seeking a determined individual that is able to utilise credit control skills to effectively recover outstanding debt from existing customers. They will be solely responsible for cash collection on a proportion of the customer base and will form an integral part of the credit control team. Sharing responsibility with the other team members for resolving customer queries in a timely manner. The candidate must have a positive attitude and be results driven.
1) Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers, ensuring they always provide exceptional customer service.
2) Obtaining commitments to pay through telephone calls and email communication to customers.
3) Allocating credit notes and payments in a timely manner.
4) Completing reporting tasks/activities in Microsoft Excel.
5) Working in collaboration with the Customer Service teams and Account Managers across the business to ensure the timely resolution of customer queries.
6) Completing reviews of existing customers and escalating any doubtful debts to our credit and risk administrator.
7) Providing periodic reports on aged debt and customer interaction to management.
8) Maintaining customer records to ensure details are relevant and up to date.
- No formal qualifications are required for this role.
• The ability to build rapport with customers.
• A real can-do attitude
• Drive and ambition
• Attention to detail is key
• Positive and vibrant attitude
• Adaptable and Personable
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a credit control or cash collections environment.
• IT literate with solid experience of Microsoft packages- specifically Excel.
• Confident Telephone manner.
• Experience with accounting software such as sage.
• Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.