The Hygiene Sales Expert (HSE) is responsible for driving increases in B2B sales revenues by the identification and execution of growth within defined sales territory to achieve set targets.
Targeting primarily the conversion of new logo revenue streams, the growth through penetration of additional products and services to existing customers.
As well as the renewal and retention of the revenue within their defined sales territories by managing the ongoing relationships and liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
What you'll get in return is a Company Car or Allowance, uncapped commission scheme and OTE £55,000.
1) Sell the Citron Hygiene washroom and allied services to new locations, as well as developing and maintaining current clients in a specific geographical territory.
2) Develop a specified territory by identifying and targeting prospects through cold calling, tele prospecting, and direct mail campaigns.
3) In conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager, develop and set specific and measurable sales objectives that support and align to corporate and personal goals on an annual basis.
4) Report your daily activities and sales results to your Regional Sales Manager as required.
5) Work in a team environment, taking part in training and meeting sessions for the benefit of yourself and the regional sales team.
6) Attend sales meetings and conferences as required.
7) Proficient with computer systems and utilise Citron’s computer system to maintain a current database of clients, and prospects.
8) Submit call reports and sales orders in a timely and efficient manner.
9) Utilise prime sales time as effectively as possible, make as many contacts and meet as many prospects as possible.
10) Assist and contribute your learning experiences to members of your team, and throughout the system so that you can assist other Hygiene Sales Experts to increase their success ratios.
11) Keep up to date on current Sales techniques and theories so that your productivity will rise.
12) Work on and assist your Regional Sales Manager on large scale promotional campaigns in your area.
- No formal qualifications are required for this role.
• Strong relationship, account management, communication, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to demonstrate the use of intermediate sales skills especially but not limited to – Listening, questioning, summarising, providing, negotiating, closing, and handling customers concerns.
• Must hold a valid UK driving license and have ability to travel in the UK to attend meetings.
• Demonstrable track record of driving sales growth in a B2B role, new business, field sales or territory account management role.
• Able to understand and use Sales Related IT systems (Salesforce.com) and use them effectively to manage activities and pipelines.
• Industry relevant sales experience is preferred but not essential.