The HR Coordinator plays a vital role in helping our people and business succeed by working in partnership with them to create a customer centred approach.
The HR Coordinator also supports the wider HR team including Payroll and Recruitment ensuring an excellent support service is provided and that all processing is carried out to the company and legislative standards.
• Take ownership of a variety of HR administration tasks and HR system changes, as well as acting as a system ‘super user’ to line managers and the wider business.
• Manage day to day HR queries through various channels (HR inbox, MS Teams etc).
• Proactively encourage team members to use the HR system as a source on HR policy and guidelines.
• Support the HR Team with the management of the DBS process ensuring that they are being completed where applicable and maintaining records.
• Process all new starters and ensure the onboarding process is completed, process leavers, and employment changes efficiently on the HR system and issuing the relevant documentation where needed.
• Take ownership of the exit interview process, ensuring all feedback is relayed to the business.
• Support with the management of the end-to-end recruitment process from job advertisement to formal offers.
• Provide support on the HR induction processes and team member onboarding and gain valuable feedback on the candidate experience.
• Produce regular HR and Payroll data reports and complete data cleansing tasks on a regular basis.
• Take ownership of the HR and Payroll compliance audits i.e. right to work, contracts of employment and financial audits.
• Champion customer service at the forefront of every interaction both internally and externally where applicable.
• Build and develop good working relationships with the business and the HR function.
• Drive own personal development and keep well-informed of latest changes and updates in employment law and HR best practice.
• Support on various employee relations matters by ensuring the relevant documentation is issued in a timely manner and in line with Citron Hygiene policies and procedures.
• Assisting in employee relation meetings where required.
• Support with Payroll, Fleet Management and Health & Safety administrative tasks.
• Support with adhoc projects.
• CIPD Qualification - Level 3 (desirable).
• Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to articulate ideas to employees and management at all levels in a clear, concise manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple workstreams/tasks.
•Ability to plan effectively and prioritise own workload.
• Ability to build good working relationships at all levels.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively with the wider HR team.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in an administrative role would be beneficial.
• Basic HR and employment law knowledge (desirable)
• Transferable skills from previous roles/experience that will support you in developing a career within the HR field.