Following a reorganisation of our business and the creation of a new Customer Exeperience team, we have created the new role of Technical Support Team Leader.
The Team Leader will:
- Lead the global Technical Support Team to deliver best-in-class Technical Support for our customers and distribution partners.
- Ensure the Team meets all response times, KPIs and SLAs.
- Develop systems and processes that will improve products and the overall customer experience.
- Develop a suite of training courses and webinars for customers and distribution partners that can be delivered virtually or face to face.
- Provide pre-sales online technical demonstrations and webinars in German and English.
- Drive a team culture so that our customers can “Depend On Us”.
This is also a hands on role where you will provide our customers with support as well as managing the team and driving excellence.
To succeed in this role we would expect you to
- Be educated to degree level in maths, science or engineering
- To have at least 3 years experience in technical support - in the test and measurement sector
- To have a track record of delivering process improvement
- Demonstrate your ability to investigate and resolve Technical Support queries.
Given the Global Nature of our business it is essential that you can communicate effectively in both English and German.
we are also looking for someone who can
- Motivate and develop the team
- build rapport and develop strong relationships
- Manage priorities for yourself and the team.
You must also be willing to travel and manage team members remotely
Candidates should be within easy commute of our Ismaning Office and must have the right to work in Germany.