• Are you fluent in English and French?
• Do you enjoy providing online technical demonstrations and webinars?
• Can you provide outstanding technical support to our customers so that our customers can Depend on Us?
With decades of experience, the close-knit team at TREND Networks (Formerly IDEAL Networks) understands the challenges that data cable installers, network technicians and systems integrators face each day, around the world. That’s why we support our customers with an extensive range of innovative data cable and network testing equipment that provides fast, accurate results in all circumstances – even the most difficult ones.
Headquartered in the UK, with international offices and an experienced global team, we manufacture and supply a range of industry leading and dependable test equipment that makes our customers’ jobs simpler, including: cable certifiers, data cable testers, cable verifiers, cable qualifiers, fibre cable testers, active network testers, network transmission testers, PoE testers, CCTV testers, bandwidth testers, industrial ethernet testers, and more.
Our deeply engrained ‘Depend On Us’ philosophy ensures that our customers know we will always provide the performance and support they need. To support us in delivering world class technical support, we need an additional Technical Support Engineer to support our English and French speaking customers. The Technical Support Engineer will ensure that all customer interactions are delivered to the highest standard, with the ethos of pace, precision and partnership.
Your days will be varied, but key activities will include:
• Providing Technical Support in Europe and responding to customer enquiries via email, phone and web.
• Ensuring that all customer issues are logged and resolved according to the Service Level Agreement
• Working with the Customer Experience Manager to identify problems and develop solutions, leading change where needed.
• Using the website chat tool to interact with website visitors, reach out to potential customers and answer their enquiries.
• Working with key distributors
• Reporting on product issues and customer calls on the CRM/helpdesk ticket system.
• Reviewing and approving technical content in new marketing collateral / communications.
• Working with European cable, switch and security camera manufacturers to gain product endorsements and approvals.
• Supporting R&D/Market Intelligence Manager with product beta testing and participate in end user investigations.
• Supporting the Sales Team in the field by joining them on customer visits and at trade shows and exhibitions.
• Ensuring the Technical Support Team maintain documentation in accordance with company policy, local legislation and GDPR.
• Monitoring and providing data on Technical Support activity.
To succeed in the role you will have
• A degree in a STEM subject or a relevant business degree
• A track record in Customer Support, with at least 3 years supporting a product aligned to our industry
• A track record of successfully investigating and resolving Technical Support queries.
• Experience of recording interactions in a CRM system and ticketing systems
• The ability to work at Pace; multi-task, manage priorities and manage multiple customers
• Confidence in delivering webinars and face to face training
• The ability to communicate with precision and convey key messages in written and spoken French and English
• The ability to reassure customers and leave them confident that they can depend on us
• Confidence in communicating with customers by phone, video conferencing and via other online platforms.
The combination of technical skills and languages is more important to us than location, so the role can be based in either Stokenchurch in the UK or our French office (near Paris).
Candidates must have the right to work in either the UK or France.
Agencies – Please note we do not accept unsolicited CVs.
When applying please confirm your preferred location and salary expectations.