Are you looking to start or progress your marketing career?
Are you excited by the challenges of marketing a B2B product?
Are you keen to work in a global role?
TREND Networks are expanding our marketing team with a new Marketing Support role t to assist us in increasing our brand awareness with end users globally and to support new product launches. This role will work very closely with the sales and marketing teams to deliver multi-language marketing collateral, promotions, marketing emails, events, exhibitions, communications (PR and magazine advertising) and distributor support.
On a daily basis you will be involved in
- Working with the marketing team to design new product brochures to the agreed design brief and in accordance with the brand guide.
- Taking the approved English marketing collateral and co-ordinating translations. This will include brochures, flyers, PR, blogs, white papers, case studies and marketing emails.
- Organising promotional items for the sales team.
- Organising events and exhibitions and coordinating all the requirements.
- Planning and delivering email marketing to our global distribution partners, rep agencies and end user customers.
- Monitoring and sharing KPIs to the sales and marketing teams.
- Maintaining the Shared Marketing Drive (One Drive) will all the marketing collateral to support our distribution partners.
- Designing new and update existing packaging designs to the brand guide and agreed design brief.
- Supporting distributor co-op marketing plans with new imagery, communications and marketing collateral.
- Producing advertising copy to agreed design briefs and in accordance with the brand guide.
- Preparing and updating new web site content including images and text copy.
- Monitoring social media channels for comments and support the marketing team with new social media content.
- Assisting the Product Managers with the production of multi-lingual datasheets, quick reference guides and manuals as required.
To take on this varied and busy role you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong English language skills including the ability to write engaging content
- A structured and organised approach to your work
- A focus on priorities
- Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to ensure all marketing is on-brand
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- The ability to work as part of local team and with remote colleagues
- A qualification / relevant experience in graphic design.
We would be particularly interested to hear from candidates who have
- Qualifications in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Illustrator
- German and/or French language skills, written and spoken word
- This role is based in our Rockaway office - candidates must be able to commute to the office on a daily basis.