Following Private Equity investment at the end of 2018, TREND Networks has gone from strength to strength. With new products and geographical expansion, as well at the acquisition of Terahertz Technologies earlier this year, our growth plans are ambitious, and we now need a highly motivated, technical Regional Sales Manager to join our North America sales team as we continue to expand top keep pace with our explosive growth.
What would we be looking for you to do?
The primary function of this role is to develop and strengthen customer relationships while maximizing sales of our broad range of Copper, Fiber, Network, PoE, and CCTV Camera installation, certification, and troubleshooting tools in the Central / Great Lakes region of the United States.
Based from a home office in the Chicago area, the Regional Sales Manager will implement sales/business development activities in order to exceed company targets for significant profitable growth and expansion in the region. It is anticipated that approximately 50% of the time will be spent traveling within the region.
In particular you will be
- Achieving agreed sales targets in the designated region
- Targeting large contractor/end user opportunities directly, with channel partners and working with Manufacturer Reps
- Cultivating Manufacturers Reps in the region to become a self-sufficient extension of TREND Networks
- Partnering with regional distributors to promote TREND Networks to their customer base to grow a funnel of incremental sale opportunities
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of sales opportunities in Sugar CRM to exceed target sales
- Conducting the Region’s forecasting, sales tracking, and other reports to the business as required
- Providing live, hands-on demonstrations of all TREND Networks products and speaking to the benefits and unique value proposition that resonates with potential customers
- Delivering training and product seminars for customers, distributors, and Manufacturers Reps on current and new products
- Developing and delivering product presentations for key prospects and customers.
- Understanding channel partners strategies and key players to gain insights for the development of regional business plan and track performance against plan
- Providing input into pricing, positioning, product development and strategy
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Keeping abreast of competitors and market developments
- Collecting and providing market feedback to the TREND Networks’ R&D and Marketing teams
- Maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Region and individual Rep Agencies to measure performance and demonstrate continual improvement
- Supporting trade show activities both locally and nationally
We are looking for a team player who can demonstrate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales or supporting sales in the IT / Networking industry
- A stable job history that demonstrates a solid track record of meeting aggressive objectives
- A passion for technology and a drive to become an expert on TREND Networks products
- The ability to demonstrate features in terms of benefits and value and train others on its use
- Confidence when dealing with Customers at all levels
- The ability to develop rapport and build long term relationships
- The ability to build and execute successful sales plans
- Experience of selling technical equipment at all levels within an organization
- Experience of working with Manufacturers Reps
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
- Proficiency to advanced user of Microsoft 365 including Teams, OneDrive, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude with a solutions-based approach.
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- A willingness to travel
- A competitive annual salary, commission, and an uncapped bonus structure.
- Medical, dental, vision, cover
- Long and short-term disability cover
- Life insurance,
- Paid vacation
Please note we are only accepting direct applications - no agencies