Following business growth we have an immediate need for an Inventory Assistant to assist with our goods in and goods out.
This is an on-site role, working 20 hours per week to support our busy production team in Oriskany.
The Inventory Assistant will
- Ensure goods are received and accounted for.
- Ensure all goods are shipped within agreed timeframes
- Update our ERP systems to accurately reflect received and shipped goods.
- Pack and ship orders with the correct documentation
- Undertake inventory counts
To succeed in this role we anticipate the Inventory Assistant
- will have 2 years experience in a similar role such as stock planning or a warehouse role
- Will have used an ERP system
You must also be able to
- lift and move boxes of up to 25lb
- Prioritise your weekly and daily tasks
- Work well within an inter-disciplinary team
- Use microsoft Office products such as outlook, excel and word
- Understand and follow instructions in English (both written and oral)
- Communicate effectively with customers