This is an exciting time for the team at TREND Networks, in February we are due to move to our new company Headquarters in High Wycombe and we are now looking for an Office Manager to join the team and ensure the smooth running of our company headquarters and support the HR Director with HR administration and recruitment.
It will be your role to
- Ensure the smooth running of our company headquarters including maintaining a safe working environment
- Deliver efficient administration of HR processes including recruitment and onboarding
- Provide administrative and project support to the CEO and Executive team
Key activities will include
- Supporting the recruitment process by managing applicants progress through the selection process, co-ordinating interviews and conducting initial screening calls with candidates
- Co-ordinating the onboarding process for new employees
- Managing the smooth operation of our head office including acting as first point of contact on facilities and health and safety
- Purchasing office supplies ensuring value for money
- Co-ordinating and managing contractors for the building such as cleaning, maintenance, security etc.
- Undertaking regular health and safety checks and risk assessments
- Managing the arrival of visitors to the building
- Co-ordinating company meetings and events including organising diaries, room bookings, travel and catering
- Undertake ad hoc projects and research in support of the executive team including co-ordinating Board reports
What are we looking for?
Given the wide-ranging nature of the role, you could come from an HR administration or office management background or have a strong track record in administration and are looking to move into these areas.
To succeed in the role, you will need to be highly organised with an eye for detail and the ability to switch between tasks. You will thrive on seeing things through to completion and working at pace.
You must be available to work in the office 5 days a week.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive salary we offer
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 27 days after 5 years
- Cycle to work and electric car schemes
- Financial benefits including life cover and pension
- Headspace and financial education sessions
- Regular lunch and learn sessions
- Free parking