We have an immediate need for an additional team member in our service team, initially for a 6 month contract.
The main duties of the role will be to
- Qualify faults on the product and perform board/part swaps prior to returning the fully working product to the customer
- Fault find/debug PCB assemblies and repair down to component level, replacing defective surface mount and conventional components using proven soldering techniques
- To calibrate equipment (full training will be provided)
- Complete service paperwork including tickets, and records in our ERP system
- Create required calibration certificates and other product documentation.
To succeed in this role, you will be
- Able to solder and work with surface mount and conventional components
- Experienced in working within either a production test or repair/service centre environment
- Educated to GCSE level with grade C/4 or above in maths and english
- Computer literate, able to respond to tickets, emails and document service activity
- Willing to learn how to complete tasks within the service department including the calibration of customer equipment
Ideally you will have experience of fault finding in electronic equipment
We are looking for someone to start immediately.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
We believe in the power of diversity and strongly encourage applicants from all parts of society to apply.
Agencies - We are handling this role in house and do not not accept agency CVs. If we need additional support we will contact our preferred suppliers