Can you Provide excellent customer service?
Process orders accurately to tight deadlines?
Follow and improve processes?
Do you speak fluent English and German ?
If yes, read on….
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Adviser (English / German) to join our busy team supporting a range of international and UK based customers and ensuring they can “Depend on US”.
On a daily basis you will
- Enter, process, revise, expedite and confirm all orders and sample/literature requests accurately. All orders received by 1pm UK time must be processed for shipment same day.
- Provide necessary documentation to the Warehouse to allow despatch, including updating orders with weights and dimensions and creating commercial Invoices as required.
- Process RMA requests, seeking assistance from the Technical Team as appropriate and raising approvals to Customer Experience Manager for warranty replacements and returns.
- Process International Documentation.
- Respond to emails and take telephone calls regarding stock availability, promotions and RMA requests.
- Maintain accurate records and undertake processes within the ERP and CRM systems, including setting up new customer accounts and creating Sapphire Care Plans.
- Work to and achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure performance and demonstrate continual improvement.
- You will also Work with the Customer Service Team Leader to resolve customer complaints Improve processes and gain efficiencies
Your ability to communicate effectively in both fluent English and fluent German with colleagues and customers is paramount.
We also require:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a product-based customer service team/environment including order processing.
- The ability to work accurately at pace
- An aptitude for listening to customers, understanding and responding to their requirements.
- The ability to manage your workload and prioritise tasks
- The ability to remain calm under pressure Proficiency in Microsoft office and ERP or CRM software
- A customer centric approach
Headquartered in the UK, with international offices and an experienced global team, we manufacture and supply a range of industry leading and dependable test equipment that makes our customers’ jobs simpler. With decades of experience, the close-knit team at TREND Networks (Formerly IDEAL Networks) understands the challenges that data cable installers, network technicians and systems integrators face each day, around the world. That’s why we support our customers with an extensive range of innovative data cable and network testing equipment that provides fast, accurate results in all circumstances – even the most difficult ones. Our deeply engrained ‘Depend On Us’ philosophy ensures that our customers know we will always provide the performance and support they need.
This role is based in Ismaning.
Please submit a full CV. Candidates must have the right to work in Europe.