Vicon is the world leader in Motion Capture, developing high performance software and innovative hardware products for the entertainment, engineering and medical industries. Vicon systems are a crucial tool for measurement and 3D tracking for cutting-edge science including biomechanics, robotics and virtual or augmented reality. Vicon products have been used in many major feature films, video games and commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver, Los Angeles and Auckland.
Vicon Motion Systems Ltd is a subsidiary company of Oxford Metrics (OMG plc).
We have an immediate opening for a Customer Support Co-ordinator to join the Support team in our Yarnton office. The role is focused on organising our high-quality customer service delivery. Working closely with the Support team scheduling support resources and tasks. This includes time on support, demos, conferences, installation & testing.
This role will give you the ability to work across a variety of administrative tasks, both desk-based and physical activities related to the management of spaces and equipment in a busy environment that requires you to be organised, prioritising tasks and work quickly.
You will be a highly organised customer service focused individual who relishes coordinating tasks and data entry.
• Post-sale coordination for installations and training services.
• Liaise with customers to gather information for technical staff.
• Ensure all engineers time is arranged, delivered, and followed up; with up-to-date information which is available at all times for technical staff, management and finance team.
• Respond to customer support cases and distribute the tasks fairly to appropriate technical or administrative staff, within SLA.
• Data entry into CRM system of all hardware, software and contracts sold.
• Providing customers with software licenses.
• Responding to calls and cases where appropriate or passing to the relevant support or sales engineer.
• Scheduling of internal tasks requiring support engineers.
• Arranging of equipment for external loans or demonstrations.
• Reporting on support activities and general housekeeping of customer data.
• Ability to communicate effectively internally and directly to customers.
• Experience of varied administrative tasks.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
• Proficient in data entry with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to take an active role in handling and storage of valuable equipment.
• Self-motivated and resourceful in finding solutions.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
• Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
• Organised and tidy in their approach to work.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• The right to legally live and work in the UK.
Strong candidates will have:
• Experience of scheduling tasks for a team of technical staff.
• Experience of working with Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases.
• Customer service or support experience.
For mor information please visit our Website
Vicon Motions Systems is an equal opportunities employer