Fire Door Installer – Marlowe Fire & Security
Full time, permanent contract
Midlands based, covering the UK
£30,000 - £33,000 dependent on experience
Marlowe Fire & Security Group is the fire life safety and security division of Marlowe Critical Services. Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers providing protection to our customers property and people.
About the role:
Due to company growth, we are now seeking a Fire Door Installer to carry out installations of fire doors and passive fire products. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Installing fire doors to manufacturers guidance and in line with our FIRAS third party accreditation.
• Completing compliant repair and maintenance work in accordance with manufacturer guidance for BS8214.
• Surveying, measuring and inspecting fire doors.
• Maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with our Health and Safety systems.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, with the ability to cover the UK and ensure the projects are completed. Our ideal candidate has:
• A minimum of 2 years experience as a Fire Door Installer.
• A commitment to customer care.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• The ability to work well as part of a team and on their own.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A solid understanding of the British & EN Standards.
• Additional knowledge of Passive fire stopping practical experience advantageous.
• Full UK driving licence.
What we offer:
As part of the Marlowe Fire and Security team you will have access to some great benefits including:
• Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
• Company Tablet, and Mobile Phone
• Life Assurance
• Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
• Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Birthday Holiday
• Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
•Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers.
We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.