The CaseWare Education & Media team are responsible for providing classroom and online training services for all of CaseWare UK’s professional and corporate clients. The courses cover the whole CaseWare software suite, and can be a mixture of standard off-the-shelf modules and bespoke programmes.
The Education & Media team are also responsible for maintaining existing training material, creating new courses and generating video and audio content for our online training service.
This role is currently home based and requires a strong internet connection in order to deliver web based training to clients.
- To provide training in the use of CaseWare and the company’s suite of templates as and when required to any CaseWare user or potential user, either at the company’s training centre or at user firms’ offices.
- To assist the Education & Media Manager in maintaining and/or developing suitable training material for use on the company’s training courses
- To assist with the maintenance and development of training material, to assist users in the operation of the company’s templates
- To work with subject matter experts to research, develop and deliver new material including, articles, video and audio content
- To assist with the preparation of video and audio training material, including webinars
- To provide internal training to CaseWare UK staff on product updates as and when required
- To assist the Support Team on non-training days, answering client calls, dealing with any problems that may arise, including repairing client files that are sent in electronically for attention
- To maintain your professional knowledge, and remain up to date with current trends in the accounting software and cloud software market
- To provide office based pre-sales support
- Reviews of client reporting requirements
- Query handling
- Preparation of training proposals
You will be an ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified accountant, with sound accounts experience and knowledge of statutory auditing. You will have a particular interest in technology and how it supports the work of accounts and audit teams, and you are likely to have had some experience of using automated accounts and audit systems.
The role involves travel throughout the UK and Eire.
- 5+ years' experience in a statutory accounting or compliance role
- A formal full or part qualification in accounting
- Client contact experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong interest in Information technology, Cloud technology, and its application within the finance sector
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Patient & persistent
- An attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly competent in the use of standard office IT systems
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as a team
- An aptitude for learning
- Commercial awareness
- A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK