At Yotta you’ll join an expert team of infrastructure asset management professionals, from software engineers and consultants to business developers and thought leaders, all committed to making the built world a safer, cleaner and more sustainable place to live.
If you love making apps that are a joy to use, get a buzz off design patterns, and have a meticulous eye for detail then we want to hear from you. We are seeking an Android App Developer to be part of our wider development team that delivers industry leading software in both form and function.
The role will suit someone with the confidence to lead by example, relish in the opportunity to take ownership of the codebase, and influence key technical and usability decisions.
You’ll be the key point of reference for Android development and be able to effectively manage the sprint backlog.
- 3+ years experience as an Android Developer in a commercial setting with a proven track record
- Strong software development skills including in-depth experience in some if not all of the following: Kotlin, RXJava, MongoDB Mobile
- Strong use of design patterns and techniques such as separation of concerns and dependency injection
- Experience with DevOps pipeline/release automation
- Team lead or point of contact experience
- Logical approach to problem-solving
- Keen eye for detail Ability to work to deadlines Excellent communications skills Pro-active