Yotta is a connected asset management software and services provider. We empower organisations to make better, more informed decisions by ensuring our customer’s systems, assets and people are connected, and the data they produce is structured and captured to provide operational insight. Innovation is at the heart of everything we do, and data drives us forward.
We are currently seeking an Application Support Analyst - Mayrise to be part of our growing and successful Support Department.
As a company, we offer a flexible hybrid approach to working. This role is based in our newly custom-designed office in Gloucester/remotely from home.
The primary function of this role is to be a first point of contact within our Application Support team, providing telephone, email and remote support directly to our customers. Working under the supervision of the Customer Support Manager, you will be expected to deliver the highest standards in Customer Service.
You will gain exposure to a number of disciplines, including: Application support and operational advice, software installation and configuration, databases and reporting and delivering Software as a Service (SAAS).
The role also very occasionally requires applying system upgrades for our clients to our hosted/non-hosted environments, outside of standard working hours. This is an excellent opportunity, offering great prospects, to be involved in a key business area during an exciting period of growth for the company, and it will allow you to develop personally and professionally.
In addition, you will be required to:
- Deal with incoming customer support requests, logging and updating tickets where appropriate
- Escalate Incidents; Problems; Enhancement Requests and business opportunities to the relevant departments
- Provide remote support, via industry standard tools, to our desktop, server and mobile applications
- Assist the Development Team with testing, documentation and feedback as required
- Ensure that internal systems are kept up-to-date
- Assist with the updating and day-to-day management of our Software as a Service platforms
- Provide technical backup and application knowledge to all business areas where required
- Broad understanding of IT
- Experience or qualifications in one or more of the following: Networking, Windows Server, Crystal Reports, SQL
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of delivering customer or application support
- Strong systems fault-finding and analytical skills
- A good communicator - face-to-face, telephone, written, email.
- An ability to converse with non-technical people on IT issues without jargon and are able to build and maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- The ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Good Time management skills
- Team player, with ability to work on own as well when required
- Associate (or higher) degree in computer science
- Experience of using Asset Management software, within Highways, Street Lighting, Street Works, Waste & Grounds environments
- Experience troubleshooting Mobile applications
- Working knowledge of RESTful API’s • Good knowledge of debugging tools, such as Chrome DevTools
- ITIL Certified