Yotta is a provider of software and services; helping organisations, agencies, and companies with asset rich environments to manage and make more informed decisions about their infrastructure assets.
We have a range of market leading software products backed up with a range of professional and consultancy services which help our customers deliver a better service across their organisations.
Head Quartered in Royal Leamington Spa and with another office in Gloucester we have an English heritage. However, we are very much a global organisation. Operating in 25 countries and with several offices located globally, we are able to connect with customers and partners from all over the world.
We are part of the AIM listed Oxford Metrics Group of companies who provide vision technology across the life science, entertainment, defence, and engineering sectors.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to be part of our Customer Services team. The primary role of a Project Manager is to successfully manage and deliver multiple complex projects with customers to time, quality and budget. You will have technical knowledge of the customer requirements and a good understanding of the project specification to ensure the customer expectations are fully met. You will be responsible for co-ordinating all project activities from receipt of order through to invoicing taking full ownership to ensure the project is a success. You will also work as part of a team providing multi-skilled project delivery across Sales, Product and Technical as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer.
You will report to the Head of Implementation Services where you will be responsible for progress reporting on all current projects and work with the team to mitigate any known risks along with planning required resources.
• Ensure a smooth handover from the Sales Team to define project scope and customer milestones
• Organise, manage, control, and deliver the projects on time, within budget, and to the right quality
• Plan and control projects, including monitoring, issue, actions and risk management, budget & resource forecasting, change control & contingency planning whilst maintaining the overall direction and integrity of the project
• Take responsibility of the project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible
• To agree, monitor and maintain up-to-date project plans with customers ensuring projects stay on schedule and adheres to the agreed milestones and deadlines
• Plan, control, and co-ordinate project resources including managing/directing and motivating the project team
• Agree communication strategies and engage with customers in the form of virtual conferences and onsite project kick-off meetings, regular project calls and project board meetings to ensure a smooth project delivery that is realistic and achievable
• Build and maintain customer relationships and to develop collaborative working at a project and senior stakeholder level
• Produce and provide accurate weekly/monthly updates to all stakeholders throughout the duration of the project
• Adhere to standard business processes and procedures and take responsibility for overall project management and progress in line with Yotta’s Project Management methodology
• Escalate and resolve project issues that arise promptly
• Be willing to challenge and remove blockers that impact the agreed project
• Ensure a smooth handover at project completion to the Support and Account Management Teams
• Always promote and represent Yotta in a professional manner
• Be commercially aware
• Project Management experience and in particular, experience of implementing software projects
• Experience of successfully managing a high volume of projects simultaneously
• Excellent organisation skills and the ability plan and forecast projects effectively
• Ability to manage expectations and control change
• Excellent project budget management and understanding of profit & loss
• Effective escalation and resolution skills
Find out more about Yotta here: We Are Yotta!
Yotta is an equal opportunity employer.