Purpose of Role:
To work across and support all aspects of the business at our Production Centre on Askew road, Administration Centre on Goldhawk Road, Chelsea TV at Stamford Bridge and other locations such as Wembley, Arsenal and Twickenham.
Runners must be willing and able to travel to other sites in and around London frequently. Runners will be provided with 5 polo shirts and 1 fleece. This is standard uniform, which must be worn. Runners are responsible for washing and maintaining their uniform as well as maintaining good appearance.
• Driving cars to various locations for deliveries.
• Setting up and providing refreshments for meetings.
• Driving clients to various locations.
• Replenishing stock.
• Handling petty cash.
• Moving cars on match days to local car park.
• To keep areas such as the gallery and studio presentable at all times.
• Assisting on cameras/auto-cue in the studio.
• Phone operator for phone-in shows.
•Prepare/changing sets for various shows.
• Assist production team on shoots/logging tapes.
• To contribute towards developing an effective team and friendly environment.
• To undertake any additional duties as required.
• Reception cover.
- Qualifications Media related degree or equivalent. Desirable CV Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role. Desirable CV
- Previous Live Studio experience. Desirable CV / Interview
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Be committed and client facing.
- Must be able to take orders and follow instructions.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- An interest in sport / sports production and media.
- An understanding of the industry.