As an IT RAD Developer within Savills IM, you will play a key role working within the Global IT Team with specific responsibilities to provide development, integration and programming expertise working with both third party systems and developing RAD solutions to optimise and improve the operational processing within our Global business. The role will involve working closely with all areas of the business in driving forward IT change initiatives.
- Work as a IT Change systems developer supporting the Global SIM business.
- Work on the integration, enhancement and maintenance of strategic systems.
- Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around of high-profile projects
- Supporting Rapid Application Development (RAD) applications and solutions
- Interacting with the wider IT teams to scope and quickly deliver fit-for-purpose solutions
- Sharing ideas and best practice to innovate and drive key architectural decisions to deliver the IT strategy
- Being involved in the integration of IT solutions into the strategic projects within the department where required
- Providing tactical solutions on business requests to supplement the strategic objectives.
- Creating automated solutions using the latest technologies and techniques to optimise user workflows and processes.
- Proactively manage a book of work and prioritise activities across different stakeholders.
- Develop APIs to enhance the integration of systems within the IT framework.
- Define the best solutions for SIM IT and assist with technical design
- Work with other technology teams in Savills Group IT in order to facilitate interfaces between Group systems and SIM solutions.
- Good knowledge of JAVA, C#, Python, Excel / VBA, Python, SQL (SQL Server, Oracle) and HTML/CSS/XLST
- Candidates with proven experience should also have had good exposure to working closely with business staff and senior stakeholders developing an in-depth understanding of the business
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying, delivering and managing solutions.
- Highly motivated to work directly for an IT change team
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges
- Strong communication and analytical skills – able to work with portfolio managers, business management, operations and IT teams to build and deliver solutions
- Analytical Skills – ability to follow complex quantitative concepts • Able to work independently and deliver when under pressure and time constraints
- Attention to detail
- A proactive approach to solving problems whilst demonstrating an ability to continuously improve the IT & Data service and support model in line with the new Global IT & Data strategy for 2021, operating with a growth mindset and build strong relationships with all stakeholders.