Are you passionate about Harley-Davidson? We are too! A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Motorcycle Technician to join our long serving and highly experienced team at Harley-Davidson in Norwich.
Please note that the working week runs from Tuesday - Saturday and that previous experience as a Technician, ideally Motorcycle, is essential to this role.
The role will require you to interact with our Customers, so, standard service is simply not enough. You will genuinely want to take ownership of their needs, wants and desires, and you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe Motorcycles, to us this is far more than just a place of work!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct Interaction with our Customers Servicing Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
- Understand and Adhere to Manufacturer Guidelines
- Carry out Health Checks.
- Be Conversant with Manufacturer Online Systems and Special Tools
- Provide Written Diagnostics on Job Cards
- Achieve Maximum Personal Efficiency
- Achieve Daily Sold Hours Target
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate & Energetic
- Methodical Approach
- Approachable and Honest
- Good Communicator
- Efficient Time Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Full A Category Motorcycle Licence
- Have previous experience as a Technician, ideally Motorcycle.
- Possess a First-Class can-do Attitude.
- Be a Team player
- Be Computer Literate
In return we are offering a competitive salary, dependant on experience. Benefits include onsite parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Brand training, Bonus potential, and 22 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays. Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and Covering letter.
The Application Process
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants, we may not be able to reply to each applicant personally.
Given the nature of this position, the recruitment process will include a face to face interview in a COVID-19 safe environment in accordance with Government guidelines.