We are delighted to share an exciting new role to join our highly respected, passionate and exciting team at Porsche Centre Tonbridge, who form part of the wider LIND Family.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is actively seeking a career in accounting (ACCA or CIMA), and is looking to grow with us.
About the role
This traineeship encompasses a 3-year development plan. By the end of 3 years, the trainee should be in a position to step into a dealership accounting role should one be available.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Action/Manage/Ensure the timely and accurate completion of all weekly/monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reporting requirements for our designated Porsche, Triumph, Harley-Davidson, and BMW dealerships. Including bank reconciliations, cash-flow analysis, monthly KPI’s.
- Financial support including cover accounts, online shop, bank, sales and debtor reconciliations/ credit collection as required
- Share key insights with the FD, Manufacturer and wider dealership team as and when required
- Manage the appropriate Dealership processes and controls to ensure compliance with LIND agreed processes, GAAP, legal, professional obligations
- Being proactive in recommending improvements to the wider Lind team.
- Potential to take ownership of Lind’s Payroll in the future
- Ad hoc Group Projects as requested by the FD and MD
- Relevant qualifications and successful progress towards an AAT, CIMA or ACA or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is paramount
- Proficient experience with Excel – Intermediate or Advanced • Automotive industry and/or multi-site retail experience would be beneficial
- Experience with Kerridge, Mentor and/or Pyramid would be beneficial
- Ability to build relationships which embody high levels of trust, clear and timely communications and accuracy
- Ability to take on board feedback and grow from it
- Take Ownership, Passion and Pride in helping achieve the optimal financial processes and health of LIND
Please note that this job description reflects the duties of the post as they exist at this time and LIND reserves the right to amend this job description based on the needs of the business. The successful candidate may be required to undertake other duties as required.
In return we offer a Competitive Salary, Study Support, Training and Development, Employee Assistance Programme, 22 days holiday rising with service plus bank holidays and On-site Parking.
We are LIND, or 'Life in a New Dimension'. We're now one of the largest motorcycle groups in the UK and officially represent BMW, Harley-Davidson, and Triumph motorcycles across 11 dealerships. We also have 2 Porsche Centres, our hugely successful site in Kent and our newly launched site in Norwich.
Our goal is to offer our customers world class cars, motorcycles, accessories, and services which enrich their lives, and to provide an ownership experience to match.
Learn more about us at www.lind.co.uk
The Application Process
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants, we may not be able to reply to each applicant personally.
Given the nature of this position, the recruitment process will include 2 face to face interviews and a numerical assessment in a COVID-19 safe environment in accordance with Government guidelines.