A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a first-class Sales Executive to join our highly successful team at Porsche Centre Tonbridge.
About the role
Playing a key role within our busy Sales Department, the role requires a business minded individual with a proven track record in sales and customer service, ideally in a prestige automotive environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who not only has strong IT and administrative skills but has excellent relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate will be part of our already successful team and able to deliver outstanding customer service, achieve challenging targets and actively promote and endorse the high standards and corporate image of Porsche at all times.
Please note that previous experience working as a Sales Executive in a dealership is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: ·
- Deliver class leading customer service with every interaction.
- Drive the performance of New, Used and Finance related sales.
- Adhere to all manufacturer and LIND programmes.
- Actively promote the high standards and corporate image of Porsche at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a Sales Executive in a dealership
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills.
- A high level of computer skill.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Be able to demonstrate a solid background of relevant experience in a similar role to be successful.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and an uncapped Commission Structure, Employee Assistance Programme, Brand training and 22 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays.
There is also potential to grow and develop as we are part of the Lind Automotive Family.
We are LIND, or 'Life in a New Dimension'. We're now one of the largest motorcycle groups in the UK and officially represent BMW, Harley-Davidson, and Triumph motorcycles across 11 dealerships.
We also have 2 Porsche Centres, our hugely successful site in Kent and our newly launched site in Norwich.
Our goal is to offer our customers world class cars, motorcycles, accessories, and services which enrich their lives, and to provide an ownership experience to match.
Learn more about us at www.lind.co.uk
The Application Process
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants, we may not be able to reply to each applicant personally.
Given the nature of this position, the recruitment process will include a face to face interview which will take place in accordance with Government guidelines regarding COVID-19.