A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a first-class Retail Sales Manager to join our highly successful Sales Team at Porsche Centre Tonbridge.
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?
About the role
We are looking for a high achieving, driven and enthusiastic individual who has experience working as a Sales Manager. This role is key within the Sales Team and you will be involved in leading and controlling your team as well as being customer facing.
The successful candidate will need to have the skill and ability to develop and coach the sales team as necessary, they will have to be able to manage the sales process, marketing, and stock, both new and used.
They will need to understand, manage, and achieve all agreed targets both internally and from the manufacturer, performance manage the sales team and hold monthly reviews, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer care.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The sale of New, Used, finance and compliance through controlling the sales team.
- Organise, direct and motivate the activities of the sales team and administrative support team to achieve our business plans and budgets.
- Lead and manage the sales team every day
- Be able to communicate directly with customers
- Ensure the high standards of showroom presentation and CI standards.
- Train and coach all sales executives
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer satisfaction and ensure the customer journey is industry leading
- Full compliance at all levels
In return we offer a basic salary of £33,000, with OTE £66,000.
Benefits include onsite parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Brand Training and Development, a generous commission structure and 22 days holiday rising with service plus bank holidays.
We are LIND, or 'Life in a New Dimension'. We're now one of the largest motorcycle groups in the UK and officially represent BMW, Harley-Davidson, and Triumph motorcycles across 11 dealerships.
We also have 2 Porsche Centres, our hugely successful site in Kent and our newly launched site in Norwich.
Our goal is to offer our customers world class cars, motorcycles, accessories, and services which enrich their lives, and to provide an ownership experience to match.
Learn more about us at www.lind.co.uk
The Application Process
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants, we may not be able to reply to each applicant personally.
Given the nature of this position, the recruitment process will include up to 2 interviews. These will take place in accordance with Government Guidelines regarding COVID-19.