Are you passionate about Triumph? We are too!
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Motorcycle Technician to join our long serving and highly experienced team at Lind Triumph East London (Romford)
Please note that this role is working from Tuesday to Saturday and previous experience as a Technician who is Level 3 trained is essential.
The role will require you to interact with our Customers, so, standard service is simply not enough. You will genuinely want to take ownership of their needs, wants and desires, and you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, both on and off site. We live and breathe Motorcycles, to us this is far more than just a place of work!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct Interaction with our Customers Servicing Triumph Motorcycles
- Understand and Adhere to Manufacturer Guidelines
- Carry out Health Checks
- Be Conversant with Manufacturer
- Online Systems and Special Tools
- Provide Written Diagnostics on Job Cards
- Achieve Maximum Personal Efficiency
- Achieve Daily Sold Hours Target
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate & Energetic
- Methodical Approach
- Approachable and Honest
- Good Communicator
- Efficient Time Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Full A Category Motorcycle Licence
- Be Level 3 trained as a Technician
- Possess a First-Class can-do Attitude
- Be a Team player
- Be Computer Literate
In return we are offering a competitive salary, dependant on experience. Benefits include Generous Staff Discount, Employee Assistance Programme, Brand training, Bonus potential, and 22 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays.
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and Covering letter.