A very rare opportunity has arisen at Harley-Davidson Newmarket, we are seeking a fully experienced Aftersales Manager to join our experienced and long serving team.
This position is a key senior management role within our business and you will report directly to the Dealer Principal.
You will lead the Service, Parts and Clothing Departments to achieve outstanding customer service delivery by leading from the front, whilst achieving set targets both from the Manufacturer and the Lind Group.
Above all, you will share our passion for Harley-Davidson. You will be able to prove a long, successful track record of continuous experience within Service, Parts & Clothing management and be an excellent team player, your first and foremost priority will be a desire to provide the very best experience for our customers, as standard customer service is not enough.
With us you will need to genuinely want to take ownership of our customers’ needs, wants and desires, you’ll want to get fully involved with dealership events and rides, we live and breathe bikes , to us this is far more than just a place of work.
Essential Requirements are:
- A minimum of five years proven continuous track record with motor trade Management
- Sound working knowledge of automotive DMS systems in Service & Parts
- Outstanding people management skills
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Management Accounts/ P+L/DOC’s etc
- Possess proven business development skills
- Have a natural ability to motivate all team members, interact and foster strong interdepartmental relationships
- Full UK Motorcycle, Car and Van Driving Licence
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the smooth running of all Aftersales departments
- Achieving Budgets/Targets, both Lind and Manufacturer
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences via your team
- Recruit, Train, Develop and Motivate a team of 15
- Responsibility for the Health & Safety of the site
- Great track record
- Passionate & Energetic
- People Developer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator
In return we are offering a competitive salary, dependant on experience. Benefits include onsite parking, Employee Assistance Programme, LIND Training, Bonus potential, and 22 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays. As well as comprehensive Manufacturer training and certification, and the opportunity to have real input to a growing business and company.
Please note that the working week runs from Tuesday to Saturday, with Sunday and Mondays off.
We are LIND, or 'Life in a New Dimension'. We're now one of the largest motorcycle groups in the UK and officially represent BMW, Harley-Davidson, and Triumph motorcycles across 11 dealerships. We also have 2 Porsche Centres, our hugely successful site in Kent and our newly launched site in Norwich.
Our goal is to offer our customers world class cars, motorcycles, accessories, and services which enrich their lives, and to provide an ownership experience to match.
Learn more about us at www.lind.co.uk
The Application Process
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants, we may not be able to reply to each applicant personally.
Given the nature of this position, the recruitment process will include a face to face interview in a COVID-19 safe environment in accordance with Government guidelines.