go-centric are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
This role is pivotal to the growth of business and requires someone who can build and manage long-term relationships with our key clients.
Our Account Managers are expert communicators to serve as point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders. The purpose of the role is to retain large contracts with clients on behalf of the business, ensure that the client’s requirements are met consistently and to develop opportunities for the expansion of current contracts and the potential for the addition of new ones supporting the overall business strategy.
- Act as a single point of contact for client and internal stakeholder queries.
- Ensuring that the business meets and exceeds its contractual obligations.
- Create and maintain account files, service specifications, remit documents and service processes
- Ownership of budget calculations and signing off invoices
- Management of re tendering processes & organic growth summary updates
- Produce and maintain client cost saving logs
- Management of service evaluations and appraisals
- Strategic development of account in line with Business Plan targets
- Analysis of client reports and data against service levels required.
- Management of client and stakeholder meetings.
- Creation of Account Plan
- Managing and controlling change within the account.
- Management of any concerns to a timely and successful resolution.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Identifying continuous improvement and areas for business growth or acceleration.
- Performance management against contractual requirements.
- Production of monthly and quarterly MI and business review reports.
- Production of comprehensive contact reports (internal & external) with actions, owners & deadlines
- Project Management of any change or new clients on boarding into the company
- Higher/further educational qualification or the equivalent
- Excellent communication, presenting and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Proactive, with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and PowerBI.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Innovative and solution focused
- Works at pace and is deadline oriented.
- Outstanding negotiation skills
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401