Are you an experienced Recruitment Specialist who enjoys fast paced environments and fulfilling targets? Do you work well with internal and external stakeholders focusing on their requirements to help find them new talent? If you answered yes to both of those questions, this may be the ideal role for you! Take a look at the description below and hit 'apply' if you feel you could be our new Talen Sourcer!
Go-centric are looking for a Talent Sourcer to collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to bring new talent into the business. Working as a passionate Talent Sourcer, you will attract the top candidates by advertising, using social media platforms as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You will engage candidates, and support them through the full 360 recruitment process, matching them to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Maintain Go-Centric high standards and company values whilst exceeding client requirements and expectations.
- Developing a good understanding of client opportunities, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Higher/further educational qualification or the equivalent
- Proficient organisational and time management skills, able to manage challenging priorities and meet deadlines.
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant with at least 12 months experience
- Strong sales, networking, and client development abilities
- A credible individual with strong commercial business acumen
- Able to work independently, plan and deliver own workload.
- An enthusiastic desire to succeed and build a successful career
- Able to confidently work across business areas to assist in talent on boarding.
- Excellent diligence, working accurately to deliver quality outputs to agreed timescales.
- Powerful desire to exceed expectations whatever the task.
What we offer:
- Working permanently remotely
- A wide variety of progression opportunities within the business
- Management programmes
- Virtual company events
- A great team environment
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401.