We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will deal with all customer enquiries on the phone and live chat, from checking stock availability, dealing with customer technical product queries, chasing up outstanding customer orders and making sure you keep the customer informed of any delays or changes in delivery requests.
We would look for you to maximise the margin generated from every customer opportunity, using a combination of up selling, customer retention, new customer acquisition and cross-selling, with the aim of satisfying the needs and requirements of our customers in a professional, responsive, and effective manner.
- Undertake telephone support with members of the public
- Provide advice to the caller in line with processes and procedures
- Escalate and refer challenging or complex cases or incidents
- Working to a script to rescheduling appointments
- You will work to clearly defined targets and deadlines and your performance will be continuously measured and reviewed with the support of training as required.
- Higher/further educational qualification or the equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Solution focused
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401
- Laptop or desktop computer (Windows 10) you are happy to use for this role.
- A quiet and secluded room with a Desk/table and chair – somewhere to sit comfortably
- Use of USB headset, mouse, webcam