Are you an experienced Team Leader looking for your next opportunity? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment, coaching others to achieve their goals? If you answered yes to both of those questions, this could be your next career!
We need people who have experience in supporting the Operations Manager with the successful delivery of the business through the ownership of day-to-day shift delivery. Through the direct management of a team of Customer Service Advisors, this role will take accountability for the delivery of the teams' KPIs, ensuring we provide a consistently high level of customer service for our clients.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to achieve high productivity outputs from the team
- Provide leadership, development, and coaching of Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning
- Create a culture of communication and engagement within the department
- Understand and work within agreed company policy and commercial parameters including operational budgets, headcount plans, policies, procedures, and company incentives.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards in line with client requisites.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collaboratively to achieve goals and maintain department performance, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct any appeal hearings under formal company policies such as disciplinary, sickness/ RTWs and attendance reviews and grievances
- Review performance, quality and efficiency in line with relevant MI provision and other performance indicators (daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc) and address non-performance in a timely and focused manner
- Higher/further educational qualification or the equivalent
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and the proven ability to inspire this in others
- Passionate about creating the right employee experience through positive management culture, managing effective performance, maintaining excellent behavioural standards and effective communication models with proven ability to deliver this
- Commercially aware, analytical, and possessing sound business acumen and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritise workload through applying thinking against urgency v importance / value to business / effort required
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team with proven ability to innovate and deliver change
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving. Providing solutions to complex subjects in a timely manner
What we Offer:
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- Yearly salary starting at £24,500
- Working from home permanently
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week, rotational between Monday through to Sunday. Anywhere between 7am - 11pm.
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401.