Are you an experienced HR Business Partner?
Do you strive within fast paced environments?
If you answered yes to both of those questions, this may be the ideal role for you!
Our HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing responsive and pro-active support and advice to line managers on broader HR issues and complex individual cases. They will support the roll out of HR initiatives to drive business improvement and standards which align with our business goals. The right person will have a proven track record in HR, employment legislation and employee management and act as a key consultant on human resource management, organisational and strategic change. This is an exciting opportunity to join our business at a time of growth and development.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyse trends and metrics within the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- HR project management
- Work with key stakeholders to identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Implement new HR strategies
- Deliver comprehensive HR and business consultation in a commercial and strategically focused manner
- Deliver relevant strategic, pro-active and market aligned advice to managers (aligning to and supporting companywide business and HR Group goals)
- Provide HR data and reporting to stakeholders as required
- CIPD Level 5 minimum
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Must take a proactive approach to work, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent skills in communication and conflict resolution with strong ethics and a cultural awareness.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Essential experience in a Human Resource role
- Have a commercial awareness of HR from a KPI led environment
- Proven track record of successfully working through change initiatives with employees and senior management
- Experience of providing strategic and operational support within a large organisation
- Be up to date with current Employment Law and Legislation
- Experience in the implementation of employee engagement initiatives.
- Experience working with Recruitment and Learning & Development
In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
- Permanent remote work
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with flexibility where required
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme. Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself. For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by calling 0333 014 4401.