Surface Care Product Manager – Hemel
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. We offer an extensive range of infection prevention products and services with our flagship range being disinfectant wipes and hand gels. You will find a GAMA product in most UK hospitals, and as infection prevention becomes more important in people’s lives, the need for them has never been greater.
As an established Product Manager, you will become part of our Marketing team reporting to the Surface Category Manager. Surface care is our most established category with our leading product, Clinell Universal are the NHS' number 1 disinfectant wipes. Our products are becoming increasingly sought after in the healthcare industry internationally and there are opportunities to enter new markets. This is a hands-on, varied, exciting new role in our rapidly expanding marketing function.
What will you do?
- Partner with leaders in GAMA’s Science & Technology, Product Development, and Clinical teams to deliver a pipeline of truly innovative portfolio products supported by claims to drive growth for surface care (upstream marketing)
- Identify customer needs through Portfolio, Competitor and Market research necessary to build a robust and credible product plan to meet Global Category and Sales Channel strategic goals, aspirations, and targets
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels and ensure that all are clear on the nature and timing of their deliverables
- Support the category manager to define channel, customer and geographical positioning of capital equipment products to ensure alignment with sales, demand and opportunity aspirations
- Delivering new and adapting existing products against annual plans and budget.
- Engage effectively with teams holding accountability for aspects of the business
- Living into GAMA’s values: Passionate; Win Together; Caring; Curious and Innovative; Have Fun!
What will you need?
- Proven experience in upstream Product Management or Product Marketing for consumable products, ideally within Medical Devices but other regulated industries would be considered
- Previous experience marketing products sold to the NHS & Acute sector
- Narrative development skills – the ability to identify the stories that bind key messages into a coherent narrative, refining written work to elicit desired behaviour in different target audiences
- Demonstrable experience of implementing of Product Launches, Product Launch Materials & Product Training Packs
- Able to manage contributions to concurrent projects across different teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant area – communications, writing, life sciences – or equivalent experience
- It may also be useful to have familiarity with digital communication and native storytelling on a variety of platforms including social media
What will you get?
- A competitive salary according to relevant experiences.
- Annual performance related bonus
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
- Discounted gym memberships
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the global potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We’re proud of our people and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
Our cutting-edge research enables us to create effective infection prevention and control solutions. We’re at the forefront of our industry because we offer high quality products and unparalleled after sales support.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey.