At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (Rediroom). As infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand has increased for our innovative, reliable products across new industries and new countries.
This growth trajectory has led us to grow internationally and now we are looking for a Global Sales Operations Director to lead GAMA’s Route to Market strategy through creating and implementing the framework for efficient execution of Sales Strategy in the marketplace, both through distributors and direct sales operations, in existing markets and new market expansion.
What will you be doing in this role?
· Lead GAMA’s expansion through identifying and assessing new market opportunities and qualifying partnerships with specific channel distributors in each country
· Coordinate the set up and resourcing that support each market expansion, both in terms of multifunctional GAMA resources and corresponding logistic implementation
· Defining, deploying, implementing, and tracking ‘The Gama Way’ as the blueprint for sustainable market expansion across target channels
· Coordinate in collaboration with RCDs and Supply Chain the set up of adapted replenishment models for the new markets
· Contribute to steering strategically Gama’s Category choices to support an ever-evolving international and competitive demand
· Coordinate in collaboration with the Finance, IT and Supply Chain departments the rollout of sales support systems, including CRM
· Keep abreast of industry developments to maximise channel performance.
What will you need to be successful?
· An experienced executive who creates market and channel expansion strategies driven off GAMA fundamentals and specific functional global guidance.
· Expertise in setting up new organisations and structures for a company who has scaled very quickly internationally.
· International experience at a senior level, ideally leading or working in multi-functional teams – medical devices preferred, life science or connected fields are essential.
· Experience leading large commercial teams through exceptional leadership skills, with the capacity to inspire, mobilise and align.
· Experience in building and developing powerful customer and distributor networks
· Experience working in sales and trade/marketing roles at a senior level
· Strong market knowledge of the medical sector/healthcare/pharmacy/retail channels
· Experience launching innovative products in healthcare settings
·Proven record of achieving sales and organisational targets
GAMA’s values: Be passionate / Win together / Care / Be curious and innovative / Have fun!
What will you get when you join GAMA?
• A competitive salary
• Annual performance related bonus
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• A competitive, contributory pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
• Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We’re proud of our people and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful. For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now..!