Global Commercial Support Manager
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections to save and improve lives. Our product portfolio ranges from disinfectant wipes and hand gels (Clinell) to medical equipment (rediroom). As infection prevention has become a global priority, the demand has increased for our innovative, reliable products across new industries and new countries. This growth trajectory has led to a massive expansion in our sales function. As the Global Commercial Support Manager, you will partner with our Global and Regional Sales teams and leading initiatives within the Chief Sales Office.
What will you be doing in this role?
- You’ll be executive assistant for the headquarter-based sales team and business support for the Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
- Lead a team of Support Executives globally
- Project manage meeting related activity, delivering Sales wide events, agenda co-ordination, travel queries, etc
- Manage plans and actions on CSOs’ behalf, including tracking activities, capturing the opportunity pipelines, and chasing forecasts & business plans.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Sales Leadership meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; record meeting minutes on behalf of the CSO
- Work closely with the CSO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Support administration and diary management of the CSO
What will you need to be successful?
- Significant executive support experience, preferably supporting C-level executives
- Ability to work through others to achieve goals with an ability to influence a wide network of colleagues without direct line management control
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of managing projects within budget, on time and in a controlled environment
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and presentations
- Exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Professionalism and balance in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members and senior executives
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Live GAMA’s values: be passionate; win together; care; be curious and innovative; have fun!
What will you get when you join GAMA?
- A competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance cover for you
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Income protection in case of long term illness
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A choice of different gyms at a discounted rate
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
What’s it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we’re motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We’re an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneur doctors. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done.
We’re proud of our people and you’ll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we’ve achieved double digit growth and we’re not stopping there. We’re looking for capable people to join us on our journey.