Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
Cubic Telecom has developed a strong portfolio of Automotive Industry and IoT solutions which have been deployed successfully in several markets globally, including North America We have delivered important live software and connectivity management solutions for the Automotive and Agri industries. We have resourced our team in the Detroit area to expand our business a partnership these customers and to open new opportunities with other USA based Automotive OEMs. Examples of key customers include VW, Audi, Porsche, Panasonic, Microsoft, Kymeta, Sirius and Verizon. We wish to appoint an experienced Customer Success Manager who has proven skills in the management of large customer accounts within the North America market. Automotive market. This opportunity is presented to you because you are a customer success professional with extensive experience in building trusted relationships and growing business within large enterprise clients, particularly within the Automotive sector.
Your role on behalf of Cubic Telecom is to development existing and new business relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within Cubic’s USA based Automotive OEMs and related partners The role is a mix of strengthen existing and new business partnerships (Farmer) and searching out and growing new business opportunities (Hunter), You will leverage your sales, relationship management and industry experience to open new opportunities and to work with the Cubic team to close new solution projects. Using your experience, you will identify and negotiate innovative solutions based around Cubic’s software platform and mobility products. Your skills and capability to create deep and trusted customer relationships will be an important contribution to Cubic’s growth strategy. The overall aim is to create deep relationships with our customers as long term strategic partners.
We expect you to:
- Establish trusted relationships and positive working partnerships with key stakeholders and stakeholder groups within Cubic’s existing client base in USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Work with and beyond the core Technical and Procurement groups to build these trusted relationships and working partnerships with business and decision-makers in functions across the customer’s organisation, such as strategy, research & development, product management, marketing and sales functions.
- Develop high quality opportunities for Cubic solutions with through deep understanding of needs, business challenges and business plans.
- Develop solution ideas into real projects, supporting the Cubic team to prepare proactive proposals, build Proofs of Concept (POC), roll out initial pilots and by providing important insights to influence product planning within Cubic.
- Manage the entire solution sales cycle: providing customers with valuable insights and offerings as part of an on-going consultative relationship; early identification of solution opportunities; selling trial projects or POCs; working with customer stakeholders on the development of clear requirement specifications; overseeing sales proposals and RFQ responses; negotiating major contracts; representing Cubic in important planning and steering groups; and ensuring full involvement and alignment of Cubic’s product and software engineering teams.
- Deliver revenue growth by maintaining meaningful customer relationships and expanding product adoption within the customer organisation.
- Stay current on the latest Automotive, IoT and Software industry trends.
- Collaborate and contract with key industry and technology partners to realise complete end to end solutions for our Automotive clients.
Key Experience and Competencies:
- 8+ years of experience in Account Management and Sales. Direct experience working with clients within the Automotive industry to identify business solutions will be a significant advantage
- Good understanding of the latest key enabling technologies impacting Automotive industry change – e.g. Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), Telematics, Navigation Software and Mobility applications.
- Extensive experience establishing relationships with decision-makers and influencers.
- Exceptional presentation skills and/or public speaking experience
- Ability to confidently represent Cubic Telecom’s solution and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in Automotive IoT solutions.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently and a drive and ambition to win.
- Ability to travel as required by business objectives (assumes return to normalised business travel permissions and safety)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fast learner with passion for innovation, business development and success
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Open minded team player
- 25 days annual leave + 2 company days
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Sports and social activities
- Bits & Bobs days (Half day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs done)
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.