Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, Financial Accountant who is committed to their work, and should be comfortable working in a fast paced, highly flexible environment. Due to the continued growth of our business, this is an exciting opportunity for you to continue to develop your experience and be involved with an increasing level of complexity and volume of transactions within the finance department. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will aid in the completion of the monthly management accounts and be an integral part of a growing Finance team consisting of 9.
This role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts and Balance Sheet / General Ledger Reconciliations for Month End Reporting, within strict deadlines
- Assisting with Investor Reporting requirements monthly, including KPI reporting
- Preparing Revenue Returns on a timely basis – VAT, VIES, VAT MOSS, VAT RTD, and other relevant returns, as necessary.
- Full responsibility of Debtors including Sales Reporting Analysis and reconciliation
- Preparation and processing of Sales Invoices and Customer Statements as needed and reconciling to internal reporting systems.
- Assisting with External Auditors
- Supporting the wider team with Financial Analysis of the monthly accounts. Working closing with Management Accountant, Financial Controller, FP&A Manager & Group Accountant, as well as the Data Analytics Team.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Holds a recognised accounting qualification
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in compiling and generating financial reports from raw data
- Ability to scrutinise, sense check and validate financial data
- Versatile team player – enthusiastic, flexible, pragmatic, thorough, pro-active
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Excel experience
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced, ambitious company with a competitive salary.
Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.