Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic software developer who is committed to their work and is comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and highly flexible environment. You will work in the design, development, testing and maintenance of market leading products and web applications in the Automotive, IoT and Enterprise business segments. You will be using frameworks, tools and principles within high performance teams who are driven and passionate about what they do and constantly try to improve themselves and other professionals around them.
- Work as a front end developer to collaborate in the design and development of external facing web applications
- Work with UX to implement consistent design across applications
- Liaise with product owners and internal stakeholders to gather and address technical & design requirements in order to provide solutions to the new products being developed by the company;
- Document and record tasks and activities through JIRA or any other support tools used by the company;
- Experience building responsive, single-page web applications using modern front-end Angular.
- Understanding of page performance importance and related techniques
- Understanding of software engineering concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, design patterns, database concepts, REST services, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience using UI testing tools such as Karma/Jasmine
- Familiarity working with UX teams and a good design sensibility.
- Knowledge of Saas and Bootstrap
- Experience using Git as a source control system.
- Practical experience of using Microsoft Azure to develop, test and deploy software.
- Experience using Azure DevOps to create build pipelines.
- 25 days annual leave + 2 company days
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports and social activities
- Great annual office outings (Summer BBQ, Christmas party, charity runs)
- Bits & Bobs days (Half day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs done)
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.