1. Represent SafeCare in a professional manner, offering technical advice and support to customers and colleagues.
2. Complete Consultancy Tasks on time, in accordance with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and in line with our Integrated Management System, Service Standards Manual, BS8580:1 2019, industry guidelines and customer specifications.
3. Liaise effectively with customers and colleagues by phone, email, letter and in person.
4. Work to agreed schedules and communicate effectively with Field Manager regarding over or under running tasks.
5. Complete complex H&C surveys (including spa baths and process water systems), site risk assessments and reports (including Early Warning Reports), with support from more experienced colleagues where necessary.
6. Actively work towards a Consultancy Role, defined as a Risk Assessor with skills in all three Consultancy Service delivery areas (H&C, HTM and Cooling).
7. Take responsibility for identifying own training needs and help to train and mentor colleagues where necessary for their and your own personal development.
8. Ensure that the tablet is used effectively to accurately record travel, start and finish times.
9. Keep issued work equipment in good order and in calibration.
10. Undertake any other tasks as requested by your Field Manager and deemed consistent with your role, including attendance at bi-monthly meeting (including signing for training).
Are you looking to be part of a successful, growing Team?
The WCS Group are looking to add to their team of legionella risk assessors in the Tullamore area, working in SafeCare, the business unit delivering consultancy services to the whole of the WCS Group.
When you join us you will be part of our successful team, offering an independent and professional service to our internal and external customers.
· Completing legionella risk assessment surveys on a variety of sites, from industrial and process to healthcare, food and beverage to leisure and hospitality, offices to retail, education to local authority.
· Producing detailed legionella risk assessment reports using a tablet driven software system.
· Producing schematic drawings using Visio, with support from our centralised admin team.
· Combine site working with home or office work for timely report completion.
· We offer comprehensive personal development opportunities for those that take responsibility for their own learning and development, including accredited training.
· We have well established career paths leading to various roles within the Group, including opportunities outside of SafeCare consultancy within other departments.
· We encourage and provide the opportunity to develop your skills in other consultancy areas, including ventilation surveys, indoor air quality and training as part of your continued personal development.
· Experience of HTMs within hospitals and healthcare would be advantageous.
· Minimum of one year legionella risk assessor experience, or come from a strong water hygiene background with at least three years of field experience.
· Enhanced DBS
· Salary depending on experience and qualifications.
· Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
· Holidays 23 days plus bank holidays, increasing on years served.
·Share Save scheme (subject to qualifying period).
· Issued with a company vehicle (car or van) and the option to use for private use (including a spouse or partner subject to clearance from the insurance company).
· Perkbox (online discount website).
· Long Service Awards.
· Referral scheme (if you have any friends with suitable skills who can join our team there is a bonus available for successful applicants).
The WCS Group of companies are committed to equal opportunities for all people and recognise the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We encourage and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.