Are you an experienced MSK physiotherapist looking to take your skills to the next level?
Become an MSK Physiotherapist and Clinical Mentor at Ascenti and you will enjoy the rewards of helping others to advance their practice, at the same time as developing your own career.
About the role
- Work autonomously in your clinic free from paper and red tape, but with high-tech systems, a strong regional support network and clinical development resources at your fingertips.
- Connect with those that you are mentoring within your region regularly and support them with their professional development, acting as a critical friend and role model. Our mentors are an important part of our award-winning Clinical Training and Development programme.
- The patients that you see will depend on your location and experience but could range from Private Medical Insurance customers to NHS patients or those who have been injured in an accident.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive clinical banding structure
- Award-winning mentoring and clinical development programme
- Regular promotion and progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible working & family friendly ethos
- Opportunities to work from home on our virtual service • Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here.
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
- Manage your own clinical caseload of patients presenting with a variety of conditions and goals.
- Mentor a group of MSK physiotherapists within your region, considering the most effective learning styles, providing regular support and hosting mentoring sessions.
- Use high quality neuromusculoskeletal assessment skills to develop evidence-informed and highly effective treatment and management plans.
- Use our patient workflow system in clinic to manage appointments and records, and our digital health tools and app to prescribe patients with management programmes.
- Uphold our high standards of quality and safety across all that you do, and support our Clinical Development Programme, with direction from our clinical leadership teams.
- Stay on top of your clinical practice and career progression with the support of your Area Manager, Regional Development Lead and Mentor.
- Connect with the wider business and teams based at our customer hub who work to support you with appointment and patient admin.
Essential experience and qualifications
- Degree in physiotherapy or an equivalent recognised qualification.
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate musculoskeletal physiotherapy practice experience.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Full Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership.
- Full Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) membership.
- Evidence of conducting initial assessments, providing diagnosis, and prescribing management plans.
- Track record of working and communicating effectively with patients.
- Evidence of strong English language skills (verbal, reading and writing).