You will work independently and free from paper and red tape but with support on hand every step of the way, cutting-edge technology, and a proven ability to create award-winning clinical development resources to make your clinical work as straightforward and effective as possible.
You will be treating patients through digital therapy, via video and telephone calls; giving you the flexibility to work from home and/or an office environment.
Our nationwide work varies, which means that you could be treating a range of people with a variety of mental health problems, from office workers and private medical insurance customers to those referred for accident-related trauma and more complex difficulties.
Using contemporary and evidence-informed treatment methods, you will have the technology, tools, and support that you need to thrive as a clinician and to deliver outstanding treatment to our patients.
- Treat your own clinical caseload of patients presenting with a variety of conditions and goals.
- Use high-quality assessment skills to rapidly develop evidence-informed and highly effective formulations and treatment plans.
- Manage high-quality patient notes, future appointments, psychometric measures, and compliance using our advanced patient workflow system.
- Manage sensitive subjects and any cultural differences or obstacles with patients diplomatically and professionally.
- Full or provisional BABCP accreditation.
- Enhanced DBS check with adult and child barred list checked.
- Evidence of conducting initial assessments, providing diagnosis, and prescribing treatment plans.
- Track record of working and communicating effectively with patients.
- Using communication skills effectively and working collaboratively as part of a team or with other therapists and mental health clinicians.
- Evidence of reading/studying in the English language and producing well-structured written documents or reports.