Overall Job Purpose
Primary leader for the KeyedIn Enterprise product with a focus on functionality and customer value.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceive, define, test, deliver, monitor, refine and withdraw KeyedIn PPM product in the market to maximize business results. Conduct customer research and work with key stakeholders (including business, finance and IT) to develop and convey the product vision. Also work with Customer Success team to deliver and sustain the customer experience.
- Occupy a middle ground between business stakeholders and software delivery teams. Provide a holistic approach to master business-oriented, strategic and entrepreneurial perspective, while having enough technical knowledge to engage effectively with product teams.
- Perform customer research using surveys, product analytics, market research, interviews, hackathons, online forums or other cost-effective means of gaining insight into the "voice of the customer." Use this insight to define customer segments that the product will target, to understand those customers' goals and to determine how they will gain value from product capabilities.
- Analyze competitor alternatives that target customers might use. Understand which capabilities and qualities the product must have to attract customers away from competitors and to keep them satisfied.
- Facilitate and drive alignment among critical stakeholders. Supply customer and market research and analytics to lead them toward a cohesive product strategy, vision and roadmap. This will help the business achieve its goals and objectives based on a shared view of product priorities. Part of defining the roadmap is defining a release strategy — from early prototypes to a minimum viable product (MVP) to all subsequent releases
- Bring the product to market by ensuring the firm is prepared to deliver and service the product throughout its life cycle. When serving internal customers, product managers should ensure that the organization is ready to provide and support the complete business capability (including its human, organizational, process and physical aspects, such as training for call center agents).
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive. We may make adjustments from time to time to reflect the changing needs of the organisation. We may require you to carry out reasonable alternatives within the character of your post. We expect you to adopt a flexible approach to your role but will consult you about significant changes.
There will be a requirement for some travel to customer sites within the UK and occasionally internationally.
Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or business administration is preferred, but not required. PMP or other Project Management accreditation (desirable)
Strong understanding of Agile software development techniques.
PPM software knowledge.
Technical development tools and techniques e.g. MSADO or JIRA (desirable)
Design Thinking Perspective
Technical skills (desirable)
5 – 7 years SaaS Product Management or Business Analyst Experience
PPM Software usage and experience (desirable)
PMI or other Project Management professional organisation (desirable)
Part-Time Monday to Friday - 25 hours per week.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Admin Assistant’s role is to cover day to day needs of the global finance function – including but not limited to:
The Admin Assistant will be responsible for elements of credit control across all territories. This will include sending overdue notices, monthly statements and creating reports that monitors credit control activities. Escalating any queries that come in through the accounts receivable mail box.
Monitoring and filing from the accounts mailbox will also be a daily duty, making sure that any emails are effectively escalated and archived as actioned.
Support with the administrative tasks of the finance team as follows but not limited to: Digital filing of accounting records, maintenance of customer and supplier information, processing of expenses and records requests for Audit samples.
Support and cover of the purchase ledger and sales ledger input where needed.
As part of the Health and safety committee the Admin assistant will be responsible for weekly checks in the off and escalating any issues that require attention. As well as being trained for first Aid and Fire Marshall duties.
Any other adhoc duties as and when required.
Therefore providing an indispensable service to the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through their robust processes and systems.
Duties of the Administration Assistant can include any or all of the following:
1. Credit control to a high degree of commercial awareness
2. Monitoring and maintain communication via the Mailboxes
3. Maintenance and updates to the customer/supplier databases
4. Processing staff expenses
5. Digital filing of accounting records
6. Support and cover of the ledgers.
7. Health and safety committee representative.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation
- GCSE Maths & English (grades A- C)
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and general office administration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature (desireable).
- Experience of working with an office based finance team.
What You’ll Find:
At KeyedIn, you can expect an environment with the freedom and ability to develop yourself both professionally and personally. We offer a team environment where one can develop their skills all while working directly with some of the greatest leaders in program and portfolio management solutions. We are a connected team who work hard, live well, and celebrate the accomplishments of our team. Candidates also must have the right to work in the UK.
Lead on Marketing Generated New Business Enterprise opportunities for the Americas Sales Team, within an element of Account Management also. You would be part of a successful, confident, high integrity team with the autonomy given to Enterprise-Class sales professionals who work hard and smart, and drive results.
Financial Planning and Operations Analyst will be a self-starter with a strategic leadership mindset, able to manage time and balance responsibilities in a high growth SaaS environment. This newly created role reporting to the VP of Finance will have the main objective of maintaining regular FP&A reports and will be able to support our day-to-day sales operation’s needs.
Lead on Marketing Generated New Business Enterprise opportunities for the UK/Europe Sales Team, within an element of Account Management also.