The world may have changed over the past year but at Bistech, the commitment to our employees’ development, progression and wellbeing remains the same. As a firmly established, thriving business technology company based just outside Bournemouth, we’re looking for motivated and confident individuals to join our busy Service Desk team.
If you have a real passion for technology, this is your route to becoming a tech expert with the opportunity to achieve technical accreditations with the likes of Microsoft, Cisco and other technical world leaders. Our continual investment in employee training and development, as well as our practice of promoting from within wherever possible, means there’s significant opportunity for progression across the entire business.
Working collaboratively within a supportive team, you’ll deliver outstanding technical service and support across a wide variety of businesses. No two days are the same and, as the main point of contact for our customers, you’ll make the difference by providing the very best technical support.
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service and technical support by providing expert advice and guidance
- To resolve issues and requests efficiently to maintain our outstanding rectification times
- To configure customer requirements and identify appropriate solutions
- To work as part of our highly skilled NOC to support customer operations
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A quick learner with a drive for continuous development and a talent for problem solving
- The ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
- Previous experience not essential; we’re more interested in potential and having a positive attitude
What we offer
We’re thorough in our search for the right people and are proud to offer a fantastic range of benefits. You’ll receive:
- Competitive salary of £19,000 - £25,000 DOE with excellent progression opportunities
- Up to 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays Company Pension Scheme (matched up to 10%), Employee Assistance Program and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Impressive office spaces, free parking and recreational facilities
So, for the chance to build a rewarding career in business technology, apply now!
Are you a stickler for spelling and a grammar guru? Are you the type of person who can’t help pointing out the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’? We’re looking for a bright and creative individual with a talent for writing and a keen eye for detail to join our accomplished Marketing Communications team.
A passion for the English language is a must as this new role, based in the Bournemouth area, involves creating engaging written content for use across all areas of the business, including blogs, customer case studies and internal communications. You’ll collaborate with various internal teams, as well as liaise directly with customers, agency partners and suppliers, ultimately to deliver effective branding and copy-writing to ensure a professional and consistent brand voice.
We provide ongoing support and comprehensive training to our talented team, giving you the tools to succeed in your career and develop your potential. And with 9 years’ average length of service, you’ll have an exceptionally experienced and skilled team to support you through your career.
- To support the writing of B2B (Business to Business) marketing collateral such as customer case studies, sales brochures, marketing campaigns and press releases
- To maintain and develop Bistech’s growing online presence including website, blogs, LinkedIn and video channels
- To protect brand integrity and ensure that all communications meet company guidelines
- To assist in developing brand assets such as imagery, icons and infographics
What we’re looking for
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills with a flair for engaging copy-writing
- Outstanding communication skills with a commitment to personal development
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong administrative and interpersonal skills
- A creative mindset with the ability to juggle multiple projects from conception to completion
What we offer
We encourage people to actively improve their knowledge and take on more responsibility, and we’ll provide you with the training and support to help you do this. You’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary of £19,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Up to 10% matched Company Pension Scheme
- Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Up to 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Modern refurbished office space, free on-site parking and recreational facilities
So, if you want to be part of an integral team within a successful, agile and forward-thinking technology company, apply today!