The Company is aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and current data protection legislation, and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently. This privacy notice set out, in line with data protection obligations, the types of data we collect and hold on you as a job applicant or employee. It also sets out how we use that information, how long we keep it for and other relevant information about your data.
Data Protection Principles
In relation to your personal data, we will:
- process it fairly, lawfully and in a clear, transparent way
- collect your data only for the reasons that we find proper for the course of your application or employment
- only use it in the way in which we have told you about
- ensure it is correct and up to date
- keep your data for only as long as we need it
- process it in a way that ensures it will not be used for anything that you are not aware of or have consented to (as appropriate) lost or destroyed
Types of data we process
We hold many types of data about you
- your personal details including your name, address, email, phone numbers provided by you
- equality monitoring data provided by you
- information included on your CV or application, including references, education history and employment history
- documentation relating to your right to work in the UK
- driving licence
- PVG and or DBS including enhanced.
In applying for this position you are consenting to the holding and processing of this personal data.