Working across our EMEA Business, the digital producer will be charged with developing Gravity Media’s approach to digital content, both in terms of working on our current contracts such as UEFA and The FA, as well as helping to build out a marketing strategy across our wider business and assisting in continuing to grow our production portfolio.
This role will be a key part of our production offering for all contracts, providing a clear direction to our clients for their content.
- Build out a clear and coherent digital strategy across our leading contracts that can be tailored for various federations and productions.
- Help to push the in-house marketing of the company, especially in visual form across all our own content channels.
- Develop and build strong relationships with the digital and social managers from federations and channels.
- Help with digital strategy when pitching for new work.
- Encourage and develop our staff to become stronger and more forward thinking around social platforms and capture of content.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role or Senior Assistant Producer
- Strong knowledge of all social platforms, and awareness of new platforms and emerging content delivery possibilities.
- Experience of working in a team, and developing ideas from story board to delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Confident to lead and mentor younger and less experienced members of staff.
- Excellent knowledge of linear broadcasting, and cross over potential in content creation.
- Experience in interviewing successful sportsmen, sportswomen and industry leaders.
- Good all round sports knowledge, especially football.
- Ability to operate camera for B-roll content capture
- Good grasp of editing, especially Avid.
- Good interviewing skills