Based across our UK sites, the Maintenance Operator will report directly into the Operations Director and will be responsible for assisting with all maintenance requirements across the business and ensuring all safety rules and regulations are enforced.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary
- Certified electrical & plumbing accredited.
- Related degree from a technical college
- NEBOSH & COSH Accreditation
- Strong organisational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven maintenance experience.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.