Are you passionate about Motorcycles? We are too!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Advisor to join our already highly successful team at Lind Triumph West London (West Byfleet).
Standard customer service is not enough here at Triumph West London and we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated with outstanding customer service who can actively promote and endorse the high standards of Triumph at all times.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieving targets for hours sold
- Maintain records and process accurate Warranty Claims
- Representing the Triumph brand with expert knowledge and delivering excellent customer service through honest guidance, consulting a tech where necessary
- Maintaining and building close relationships with new and existing customers
- Helping to sell through efficient management of the workflow and scheduling of the diary
- Create a memorable experience for the customer from enquiry through to completion of the work on their vehicle.
- Taking responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking
- Keeping the customer informed every step of the way throughout the time that we are caring for their pride and joy.
- Using your knowledge, you will advise customers on repairs, referring with the technicians
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within the motorcycle /automotive trade
- A First Class can do Attitude
- Be a Team Player
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Great Computer Skills
- A Methodical Approach
- Be Approachable and Honest
- Excellent communication not only with Customers but also the Technicians
- Good mechanical knowledge of Triumph motorcycles
- Experience with using a showroom CRM system and/or DMS such as Kerridge
- Hold a full A Category Motorcycle Licence
In return we are offering a competitive salary. Benefits include onsite parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Brand training, Bonus potential, and 22 days holiday rising with service, plus bank holidays.
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV and Covering letter.
We are LIND, or 'Life in a New Dimension'. We're now one of the largest motorcycle groups in the UK and officially represent BMW, Harley-Davidson, and Triumph motorcycles across 11 dealerships.
We also have 2 Porsche Centres, our hugely successful site in Kent and our newly launched site in Norwich.
Our goal is to offer our customers world class cars, motorcycles, accessories, and services which enrich their lives, and to provide an ownership experience to match.
Learn more about us at www.lind.co.uk
The Application Process
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
Due to the high number of applicants, we may not be able to reply to each applicant personally.
Given the nature of this position, the recruitment process will include a face-to-face interview which will take place in accordance with Government Guidelines regarding COVID-19.