Are you an experienced Project Leader?
Do you strive within a fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes to both of those questions, this may be the ideal role for you!
The Project Leader will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement projects & initiatives across various business functions and stakeholder levels. A confident leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination, implementation and delegation while not deterred with supporting takes through to completion when required. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture project success from inception to completion.
The ideal candidate will oversee every aspect, including the planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure. The Project Leader will ensure that timeframe targets and budgets are met.
- Lead on multiple projects, ensuring they are delivered on time & on budget
- Maintain, monitor and manage all changes within a project and escalate when required.
- Own potential risks which may affect the overall project succession and report back to senior management with a mitigation plan.
- Submit Project Highlight Reports and lead meetings with internal & external stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management to ensure objectives are met.
- Accountable for the design of training content to support project rollout.
- Organisation of workshops and meetings for project innovation.
- Strong reconciliation and problem-solving skills are required
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Analytical skills: the ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and provide solutions.
- Self-motivated with a vision of continuously adding value to customers and clients.
- Strong Excel skills specifically pivot tables, lookups and formula writing.
- Keen attention to detail and methodical approach to work; takes pride in work
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to a tight deadline
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business demand
- Minimum of 2 years’ Project Management experience, preferably within a fast paced environment.
- Track record of success in a leadership role; meeting challenging objectives and delivering business performance that exceeds expectations and targets.
- Desirable contact centre experience
- Experience of building and managing effective relationships at a senior level including those with boards and a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of leading successful change programmes with employee, customer and stakeholder engagement, involvement and collaboration.
- Evidence of delivering on innovative concepts, utilising future changes in policy to support flexibility in a responsive organisation.
We Offer: In return for your hard work, you will receive a great deal of recognition for your work, but we also offer several tangible benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Working from home allowance
- The opportunity to gain further qualifications through external training
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
Hours: 40 hours a week, between Monday to Friday. Some flexibility may be required dependant on business requirements
Disability in the Workplace: Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme. Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself. For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401.