Are you an experienced Client Relationship Manager?
Do you thrive within fast paced environments offering clients the best possible services?
If you answered yes to both of those questions, then this may be the ideal role for you!
Go-centric are looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our team. Do you have a track record in, business development and client relationship management? Our ideal candidate will be data driven, organised and an expert in building and maintaining strong rapports with internal and external stakeholders, in addition to coaching and motivating a team of client executives to achieve and exceed agreed KPI’s.
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly WBR & MBR and business review packs.
- Mentoring and developing a team of Client Executives, ensuring regular 1:1s, development plans and KPI’s are set.
- Weekly analysis and online meetings with the client to ensure business updates are provided in line with service level agreements.
- Act as a primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Regular reviews of service agreement with the view of development and increase services for existing clients.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Collaborative working with the client executives, stakeholders to ensure best quality outcome.
- Production of comprehensive contact reports (internal & external) with actions, owners & deadlines.
- Project Management of change or new clients onboarding into the company.
- Higher/further educational qualification or the equivalent
- Excellent communication, presenting and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Proactive, with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and PowerBI.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Innovative and solution focused
- Works at pace and is deadline oriented.
- Outstanding negotiation skills
What we offer:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Employee pension
- A great working environment with a fantastic team of people
- Working from home allowance
- Permanent remote working
- Starting salary of £26,000pa
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility required.
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, go-centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme.
Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself.
For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing us or by calling 0333 014 4401