Ascenti helps to improve the lives of millions of people in the UK every year and is at the forefront of providing the best physiotherapy and mental health treatment to the nation.
The team is made up of 750 employees in total, with healthcare professionals working across the UK to treat thousands of patients every week. 150 staff are based at the Fareham office and work to support a nationwide network of clinicians, delivering the infrastructure and services needed to deliver a top-notch experience to customers.
Following a period of significant growth and with demand for Ascenti’s award-winning healthcare services continuing to increase, many of the Fareham based customer support teams are undergoing expansion and further investment - so it is an exciting time to join!
About the role
Ascenti delivers healthcare services for a range of different providers, meaning that patients are referred for treatment by various private and public sector organisations, such as: the NHS, private medical insurance companies and medical agencies.
The administration work that you would undertake day-to-day in this role could be varied and both patient and client facing, depending on which service and area within the business you are working to support. As an Administrator your key responsibilities will include:
- Entering patient referral information onto Ascenti’s IT workflow system.
- Highlighting any referrals that require immediate attention or further consideration.
- Reviewing treatment reports completed by therapists and healthcare professionals before sending them onto the client.
- Sending letters, handling incoming and actioning outbound calls or emails from/to, therapists, business clients and public sector clients such as NHS GPs. • Processing tasks on our workflow system in line with the client requirements
- Handling queries from our Physio team to support in a seamless patient journey
- Keeping clients updated on their patients care through managed inboxes
- Instructing and managing third party providers where we cannot deliver care ourselves.
Culture and benefits
You will benefit from a competitive salary, 25 days of annual leave (+ bank holidays) and a great loyalty based benefits package, which includes Vitality at Work membership, enhanced family (mat & pat) leave, free and discounted healthcare services and many other perks and rewards.
Ascenti’s Customer Support Teams are committed to continuous learning and progression, meaning that there will also be ample support and coaching in your role, with opportunities for you to develop if you wish.
The goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that they actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that they do, including when recruiting new talent.
As a full-time Administrator you will work 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday, with a 30-minute lunch break. Hours can be discussed to find a shift pattern that suits you and the business.
Ascenti are also open to part-time and condensed hours working requests. If this is something that you are interested in, please get in touch or make a note on your application.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, click apply
Essential experience and skills
- Good PC/keyboard skills The ability to cope well under pressure and keep a cool head
- An excellent telephone manner and very good attention to detail
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment
- Educated to GCSE level or with equivalent professional experience