We are looking for Customer Service Specialist to join our team.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will provide quality support, advice and guidance service to both internal and external customers contributing to the improvement of road safety, environmental standards and the reduction of vehicle crime.
- Handle inbound customer contact consisting of telephone calls and e-mail correspondence
- Deliver a consistent and productive service to both internal and external customers.
- Support the promotion of DVSA’s digital services
- Use judgement to action DVSA/customer requirements in line with current procedures and practices
- Ensure all administrative work is completed and recorded accurately
- Use information resources to support customer service
- Keep up to date with current procedures and practices
- Work effectively as part of a team, participate in team meetings and contribute towards staff engagement plan
- Promoting and respecting team working ethics by building good working relationships using co-operation and discussion
- Execute own responsibilities effectively and in line with DVSA policies and processes, ensuring that daily tasks and activities are delivered against agreed objectives.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Making effective decisions
- Changing and improving
- Working together
- Delivering at pace
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience within a fast paced environment.
- Problem solving skills
- Good command of the English language, spelling, grammar and keyboard skills are all essential skills for this role.
- Candidates must have a Windows 10 device, Mac books unfortunately do not fit the criteria
Flexibility to commit to hours 40-hours week, between 7.30am-6pm Monday to Friday. Shift rotations are flexible in order to meet the needs of our customers. The training hours may be outside of this.
Disability in the Workplace:
Please note, Go-Centric are a certified Disability Confident employer, and subscribe to the guidance in the Two Ticks Scheme. Under the Equality Act 2010 we, as the employer, are legally obligated to interview anyone with a disability that meets the minimum criteria for the post, offering any reasonable adjustments that may be required in order to complete the recruitment process and/ or the role itself. For more information regarding this please visit: www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/Employmentsupport/LookingForWork/DG_4000314 To disclose any information regarding a disability that requires additional support during the recruitment journey, i.e. Job Descriptions in large print, please contact the Recruitment Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0333 014 4401 selecting option 4.